ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
CONFERENCE & EXHIBITIONS OBEJECTIVES
WHO CAN ATTEND
BENEFITS OF THE CONFERENCE
Partner with us
S/c AGRECOL BP. 347 THIES Martin Tabi Essomba 152,
TEL. 221 33 951 42 06 – 221 77 442 40 29
- Exchanging and sharing experiences of organic agricultural research pursuits, training and extension applications
- Sharing of knowledge and experiences between African organic farmers and their national and sub-regional representations.
- Presentation of scientific evidence on capability of organic agriculture in contribution to transformation of national and continental economy, systems resilience, mitigation of climate change, among others.
- Exchange of information by regional (Regional Economic Communities) and national policy makers on the implementation of the resolution of the African Heads of States and Government to support organic farming in Africa.
- Appraisal of impact of supports by different bodies in support of development of organic agriculture in Africa.
- Exhibition of organic produce and products (Afro Organic Fair) to stimulate regional and international trade Sensitization of policy makers and media organizations on the potential of ecological organic agriculture to effectively contribute to sustainable development in Africa.
what participants say
FROM THE 3RD AOC
check our previous conference photos
- Palm Beach Hotel, Saly Portudal, Dakar, Senegal
- (221) 339518598
- 8:30 - 16:00